ABOUT ECO-AFRICAN SCHOOLS
Eco-African Schools are enterprising urban private research institutions in Nigeria,
the leading cultural and economic centre of West Africa.
With three campuses throughout Nigeria, Eco-African Schools provide world-class colleges and more than 2,000 students with unsurpassed connections to the opportunities available in one of the 21st century’s great global cities. A national leader in graduating students from diverse backgrounds, Eco-African Schools provide rich experience with award-winning housing, tens of colleges, and one of the most diverse educational bodies in the country. Students, faculty and alumni enjoy a unique campus personality and culture based on ambition, hard work, dedication and perseverance.
Eco-African Schools’ organizational philosophy is defined by its mission, vision and core values. The following are intended to serve as points of inspiration, carefully articulating our purpose
To transform hopes and dreams into lifelong success.
To be a global leader in personalized, digitally connected, experiential learning.
Caring, Integrity, Learning, Respect
- 3 campuses
- 4 colleges and schools
- 2,000+ students from more than 5 nations and territories
- 100+ international students
- 10+ degree programs in 7 fields of study at the Lagos Campus — the widest variety in the state
- 30+ associate degree pathways at two campuses and through the largest online program in the country
- Millions of annual economic impact on metro Lagos
- 1 research center
- 21 study abroad programs in 4 countries
- 20+ degrees conferred each year
- Eco-African Schools are among the most diverse colleges in Nigeria, and annually graduates more West African students than any other private or nonprofit higher-education institution.
- Eco-African Schools’ main campus in Lagos — the leading economic center of the country, with the world’s busiest airport and most Fortune 500 companies of any Nigerian city — knows no boundaries. Internships, jobs and connections to the world’s business, government, health care, nonprofit and cultural communities are just blocks away.