Explore Our Categories of Students And the Admission Requirements for Each
An applicant who graduated or would have graduated from secondary school.
An applicant with National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND), or University Advance Diploma who wants to start an undergraduate degree program.
An applicant who has previously attended Eco-African Schools but has not been enrolled for three or more consecutive terms.
Admissions requirements vary by student type, but Eco-African Schools students may choose to enroll in Online Only courses.
An applicant who has not graduated from an accredited accredited college or university and earned 30 or more semester hours of transferable college credit.
Our postgraduate programs are available for candidates who have completed a first degree and want to start a M.Sc. program or M.Sc. graduate who wants to start a PhD program.
To apply for admissions in Eco-African Schools, applicants must complete an online application or download and complete the form offline then attach all application materials and forward directly to the admission officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates for Admission to all undergraduate degree programs must:
- Clearly, indicate the program for which he/she is applying.
- Submit an O’Level result (either WAEC, NECO or GCE) not more than two (2) sittings.
- Students who have completed any post-secondary courses (technical [two-year] college, community college, four-year college or university) should submit as well an official transcript of all college-level work completed, in addition to (but not in place of) official proof of secondary school completion documents. Note: For all Admissions and evaluation procedures, only official or properly certified documents can be accepted.
- Those with former college/university courses may, if appropriate, complete a “Petition for Transfer Credit” at the time of initial admission or as soon thereafter as possible. Please verify that courses have been completed at an accredited or Ministry-recognized University or equivalent and those courses are offered in Eco-African Schools. Note: It is essential to review the detailed policies and procedures concerning the evaluation of each petitioned course for transfer prior to filing any petition.
The following candidates qualify for admission into the Masters programs of Eco-African Schools:
- Any B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) degree graduate from any recognized University, (approved by the regents of Eco-African Schools) is eligible to apply.
- All candidates applying must have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Honors Degree in the same field or other related fields.
- Candidates with lower qualification than a Second Class Lower Division may be considered for admission. Such candidates must have a post degree program in the same field or other related fields. or a 5 years’ post-qualification experience; An Advanced Diploma or Higher Associate Certificate holder in relevant disciplines with appropriate post-qualification experience is also eligible;
- Candidates admitted but with undergraduate deficiencies may be required to make up such deficiencies without credit during the first semester of study.
Note: Candidates admitted but with undergraduate deficiencies may be required to make up such deficiencies without credit during the first semester of study.
To qualify for admission into the PhD programs, a candidate must:
- Possess Master’s Degree in the same field or other related fields from Eco-African Schools or of any other recognized University and in the relevant field of study;
- Scored a minimum of 60% in his/her Master’s Programme.